Imagine the possibiites with these beautiful cupcake wrappers from Pink Frosting’s online party shop.
To present a gorgeous cupcake for your party, first start with a standard cupcake recipe from Australia Entertains.
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 x 59g eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan. Alternatively, line holes with paper cases. Combine flour and caster sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Add milk, butter, eggs and vanilla to flour mixture. Using a large metal spoon, stir gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Once your cupcakes are cool, frost them with a swirly buttercream. Here’s our easy how to create a swirly buttercream top on your cupcakes demonstration.
Now you’re ready to present the cupcakes and make them suit your theme. No matter what you are celebrating, Pink Frosting’s cupcake decorations shop has a huge range of themed cupcake toppers, decorations, racks and presentation stands, and cupcake wrappers to suit your style.
Using cupcake wrappers is so simple! They come flat packed, so take one end of the wrapper with each hand and hug the wrapper around the cupcake until the ends meet. Then loop the smaller end through the slit (outside to inside so you’re hiding the ends) and you have a beautifully wrapped cupcake! From there, you can place your cupcakes into a cupcake rack or stand for beautiful presentation instead of a cake, or if you’re using the cupcakes as favours, carefully place the cupcakes into a cupcake box and tie a coordinating ribbon around it’s centre. Perfection and it only took about an hour from start to finish.
Have fun coming up with your creative cupcake ideas!